Tuesday, September 6, 2011

An Introduction

I have started a blog after debating for a long time. It has no specific purpose in life. I am "taking the kitchen sink" as the saying goes. I will post reviews of various items, as well as some writing assignments. 
For those of you who are wondering where the name came from, Armand Moncharmin is from The Phantom of the Opera, specifically a director of the Paris Opera House. If you have read The Phantom of the Opera, I hope you didn't need the reminder.
M. Moncharmin

3 comments:

Dave said...

Why did you decide to use a pseudonym. Well, I'll see if next time I remember who you are. Happy blogging.

Valerie said...

Great start to your blog! Can't wait to read more!

(I have read Phantom of the Opera but don't have it memorized like some people I know, so I didn't remember who Armand Moncharmin is!)

Kris Thede said...

HI from Haiti.